Monday, February 11, 2008

ROCKIN' IT WITH HANNAH MONTANA

Several months ago I got tickets for a new movie-Hannah Montana's concert featuring the Jonas Brothers filmed in 3D for Maddie and a friend. We gave it to Maddie for Christmas. We finally got to see Disney's latest money maker Hannah Montana/Miley Cyrus (daughter of one hit wonder Billy Ray Cyrus-remember Achy Breaky Heart?). We went on opening night and it was way more crowded than I anticipated-although I'm not sure why I didn't realize that it would be since it seems you can't go anywhere without seeing Hannah paraphenelia. So, we were in the front row. I embarassed Maddie completely by standing up (with the rest of the theatre) and singing along with the one Hannah song I know. [Yes-it's just the beginning Maddie, wait until I am the chaperone at your first middle school dance!] All in all, Maddie actually wasn't all that impressed with the movie/concert except for the cool 3D effects. She likes Hannah and the Jonas Brothers, but thought the over-the-top screaming elementary school girls was a little intimidating. Which is completely fine with me for her to wait a while longer (or never) for all of that!

1 comment:

Allison and Ben said...

You are so brave, at least it was just the movie and not the concert. They added a second show here for SLC since they sold out in 20 minutes for the first one. Crazy! I'm know I can wait for Isabelle to get all crazy like that as well.

About this blog