Thursday, September 28, 2006

HAVE A GOOD LAUGH ON ME....

I have to tell you what I did the other day. The whole fam was on the way to the Scout Pack meeting and we needed to stop by Alberstons for a few last minute items. Barry pulled up front and let me out so I could run in and grab the stuff. I came out and walked over to where I had left Barry and the kids while my mind was going over the big to do list I constantly have in my head. I grabbed the door handle and was about to open the door when I heard a bark. I looked up to see a small dog barking at me from inside the car and in the driver's seat was a woman staring at me half in shock and half scared with her hand poised above the lock all doors button. After 5 seconds of staring blankly at her in confusion, I realized that this white SUV was not ours and that woman was definitely not Barry. I mouthed I am so sorry through my tears of embarassed laughter and backed away trying to find my white SUV. Of course, then I saw them all laughing their heads off at me because they had seen the whole thing. Oh man! How completely embarassing! I'll have to add it to the novel I am going to write someday about all the humiliating things I've done.

Laugh at yourself first, before anyone else can. Elsa Maxwell

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure everyone enjoy a good laugh. I have tried opening other peoples doors but was lucky no one was in the car so I could just walk away and find my van. Now with the L'Bri on it I never get mixed up.
Have a great weekenLove MOM

About this blog