Monday, September 11, 2006

Our 8 year old Parker!


Our 8 year old Parker!
Originally uploaded by mariasievert.

Well, Parker is now officially eight years old! Wow! Most of the time I think of him as much older. This kid has so much self motivation and drive to do his very best in everything. He is quite an example to us all. We love him so much!

He had a great birthday celebration I think. We had a family party on Friday evening out on the boat. We opened presents, had pizza, and watched a movie on the lake. It was nice.

Saturday we took a few friends out for the day. We stopped at Sneaky Pete's-a marina/restaurant on the water-and ate, played on the beach, and on the water slides they have there. Then, it was back out for more fun!

Check out more photos at The Sieverts Photo Gallery link on the right!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love you Maria.

About this blog