Okay, really I mean the wildlife. We went to Fossil Rim Wildlife Preserve, the drive through park. It was our best experience there yet! All of the animals we so active. There was a trainer in with the cheetahs throwing a ball around for them to chase. We fed zebras, giraffes, deer, ostriches from our hands-how cool is that?
There was love in the air that day because there was a pair of giraffes trying to get busy. We sat for 20 minutes hoping to catch some of the action and so close-but, no. I think he was a little too much of an exhibitionist for her, or maybe he didn't bring flowers, or maybe she just didn't like an audience. I don't know. Finally, he gave up. That would have been really cool to see though in a National Geographic kind of way. Look how sweet she is!

1 comment:
Maria,
I really enjoy reading your blog. Thanks for keeping us updated on what's going on with your family.
-- Jenny
Post a Comment