It is with a heavy heart that I am writing today to mourn the passing of a wonderful lady-friend, mom, sister, wife, grandma.
Many of you know my good friend Beth Lake-the epitomy of a fabulous friend. Her mom lost her battle with breast cancer last Thursday evening. I have gotten know Fran through scrapbooking and Beth as a sweet, endearing woman whose gentle presence will be missed greatly.
This is a cause for reflection on how fleeting life is. So, I beg you to genuinely share your love, life, and unique spirit with those around you. Not only share your own, but open your heart to those around you and enjoy the uniqueness of others. LIVE your life!
"The foolish man seeks happiness in the distance, the wise grows it under his feet. "
-James Oppenheim
As well, one in eight women are diagnosed with breast cancer (We know this all too well in our own family.) and October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Please do what you can to be aware and spread awareness.
http://www.nationalbreastcancer.org/
No comments:
Post a Comment