Tuesday, February 3, 2009

SUCCESS ALL AROUND

The Sievert family had a very successful weekend this past weekend.


Tanner decided to participate in the school district's chess tournament and did quite well-finishing in 7th place. Just think what you could do if you tried Tanner! Actually, I guess some of the kids take it quite seriously and I am glad (and a little jealous that it comes so easy for him!) that he just has fun with it!

Parker played in 2 indoor soccer games and won both of them! He scored and had many assists. Great practice for this upcoming weekend where he will play in 5 games! Love it!

Maddie had her first indoor game and totally dominated! She scored two goals and was on fire! Way to go Maddie!

Cambren had his first soccer practice and cannot wait for the season to officially begin! He got a new uniform and is looking sharp!

1 comment:

Allison and Ben said...

I'm so ready for soccer to start. At least Isabelle still wants to play, dance has not fully taken over, yes!

About this blog