Monday, February 9, 2009

WARNING FOR YOUNG MOTHERS-
DON'T BREASTFEED, YOU'LL REGRET IT LATER!
(Don't worry Allison, I'm just kidding)

So, the other day I had to literally run off the treadmill and into the car to pick up Tanner after school still wearing my running gear. Since I was running late, he had already started walking home with a new friend. I said hello and introduced myself to his friend while Tanner jumped in the car. I wondered why Tanner looked a little sheepish as he said good-bye to him.

Later that night when I was scrolling through the text messages on his phone (oh yeah, I'm not ashamed of violating the privacy of my kids-especially not when I'm paying for those texts), I see this message that says something like sorry about my mom and her training bra, she just got done working out. His friend said something like "I didn't even notice." I wasn't really paying attention at that point because I was still stuck on the training bra! Whatever!

Sorry Tanner, I'm afraid it's only the beginning of many embarassing moments you have to look forward to-planned and unplanned.

1 comment:

Allison and Ben said...

You are too funny! I'm sure he'll get over the embarasment quickly. Too funny that you mentioned me, since I just got done posting about breastfeeding again.

About this blog