HAPPY BIRTHDAY MADELYN!
Maddie had a mommy and daddy day for her birthday celebration this year. We were hoping for a full day of activities, but complications with our roof leak and swim lessons complicated the day and we ended up with a shortened version. Still was nice to be with just Maddie.
We went to Libby Lu's and made sandy candy. Barry really played it up and so Maddie loved it!
Then we went to the Studio Movie Grill in Lewisville and had lunch while we watched Nancy Drew. I remember collecting Nancy Drew books when I was younger. I loved those books! The movie was cute although a little tense in parts. Maddie really enjoyed it! We had a BBQ with cake and ice cream with the family at James and Monica's on Saturday.
I can't believe she is 7! I am not used to saying that yet!
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Maddie!! Sounds like you had a fun and special day!! We all love you and can't wait to see you!
Happy Birthday Maddie!!! We love you so much- wish we could have been there to have cake and ice cream with you!
Post a Comment