BUSY WEEK!
Wow, what a busy week we've had! It was fun, but I am glad it's over!
Wow, what a busy week we've had! It was fun, but I am glad it's over!
Parker had a good time at the UNT basketball camp. He really learned a lot of techniques and refined some of his skills.
Cambren had a great time at swim lessons and finished up his first session this week. He has had a lot of fun. I didn't have my camera on the last day when he went off the huge slide they have. I was pretty surprised that he did it! I'm really proud of him!
The kids' had a fun day at swim practice this week. The coach lost a bet and dressed up like Elvis and they got to play a few games, including water polo. Tanner absolutely loved water polo.
They also did really well at their second swim meet! They all improved their times in each event! Maddie swam the 25 yard free and back and the 100 yard free relay. Parker swam the 25 yard free and back and the 100 yard free relay. Tanner swam the 25 yard free and breast and the 100 yard free relay. They are having fun, getting in great shape, and learning to become really strong swimmers!


The older kids also had soccer camp this week. They went from 6:30-9:00, so they were pretty tired by the end of the day! Only to get up and do it all over again the next day. They powered through though and there wasn't too much complaining! The soccer camp was really good for all of them. Tanner has decided to play soccer again this season, so I am excited for him.
The older kids also had soccer camp this week. They went from 6:30-9:00, so they were pretty tired by the end of the day! Only to get up and do it all over again the next day. They powered through though and there wasn't too much complaining! The soccer camp was really good for all of them. Tanner has decided to play soccer again this season, so I am excited for him.
BEFORE
AFTER
Tanner had a great time with his tennis lessons these last two weeks. He is going to do it again for the next two weeks. He is really enjoying it!
No comments:
Post a Comment