Sunday, October 31, 2010

NOT EVEN ONE PIECE OF HALLOWEEN CANDY!!

I'm very proud of myself as I didn't eat even one piece of Halloween candy this year! Trust me when I say this is a first for me. Very proud of myself.

We had a pretty low key Halloween and that is just how I like it. Barry, Maddie, and I made her costume and it was fairly easy. Turned out well I think-she rocked it and looked adorable. Tanner was grounded and little does he know that I will be the one parent that says no to him going trick or treating next year. Sorry, high schoolers just shouldn't be doing that. Parker had a last minute costume change and had fun hanging with his friends. Cambren was a banana. He didn't get the concept of figure out something you can make to wear. I finally gave in and just bought the costume for him. He cracks me up. Barry, Tanner, and I watched the Rangers in the World Series while we handed out candy and I rested my legs from doing a ten mile training walk with Beth earlier that day. About 25 pounds of candy later, I'd call it a successful Halloween.

1 comment:

Allison and Ben said...

They all look great. That is a lot of candy. I still pick out my kids candy and give the rest away, I wonder how long that will last for. What were you walking for?

About this blog