UPDATES-YAY!
We went to Disney World in Florida in June where Grandma Dorothy and Grandpa Burt joined us. We were going constantly and had blast. Madelyn celebrated her 10th birthday there watching fireworks from the boat we rented. Best way to see theMagic Kingdom fireworks!
We had some very nice visits with relatives afterwards. All in all a very nice (albeit not very relaxing) vacation.
The whole crew on our Animal Kingdom park day.
I started working from home this summer. So far, it's been working out well. I'm lucky to have such an understanding and flexible boss. It takes a lot of stress out of our mornings when I don't have to prepare to go into the office for the day.
Tanner got braces this summer. Still as handsome as ever!

Ari came to visit us in Texas this summer. He brought his parents along too. We were so excited that they decided to make the trip! We so much enjoyed all of them. Ari is so fun! It's hard to have them not living close. "Don't like it!"
The funny balloon art at the Gaylord Texan.
Madelyn and Parker both tried out for their respective Classic Leagues in July. Parker's team did great and were placed in Division III. Madelyn's team unfortunately missed their chance for this year. They will come back next year and have no problem qualifying I don't think. They are both playing really well.
Madelyn in action!

Cambren started playing Liverpool Academy. This is the step before moving onto Select soccer. He really amazes us with his skills. I'm sure it has a lot to do with him playing in the backyard with his siblings. He is also playing "up" a year in our local recreation league and totally dominating if I do say so myself. This will be the last he plays there though. One soccer team is enough. Especially since he is also playing flag football this season. Needless to say, this kid is busy.
Cam plays forward or mid-fielder. He is usually just all over the field.
Barry and I celebrated our 18th year of marriage this August. It's hard to believe it's been that long! We've known each other longer than we have not known each other. I love him more every day-it's true.
Could they be any cuter?
Speaking of old, Parker and Cambren celebrated theirbirthdays this year with overlapping parties at our house. Okay, that was nuts! Cambren had 10 of his friends here and Parker had 30. Not sure who thought that was a good idea. Fun was had by all and truthfully, they both have really great and well-behaved friends. Cambren got his wish of a human-sized hamster ball party. Kind of crazy.
Swimming, sports, video games, hamster ball, lots of junk food. The perfect party!
I don't have any referee photos yet, so I thought I'd just post this one because I love it.
One of the goals I had wanted to accomplish when I turned 40 was to be in the best shape I could be in. I am excited because I am working hard toward that. I finally got the exercising and the eating "clean" to come together at the same time, so I am liking the results thus far. I still have a ways to go, but feel good about my progress thus far. No before and after pics-so sorry.
Monica and I during the family party.
This fall has been filled with sports, sports, andmore sports. Tanner's broken foot was a blessing in disguise in that we had to drop lacrosse for him. Truthfully, I really don't know how we would have managed it! He is still playing tennis with the school, although he did miss most of this season because of his injury. Parker is also playing football for the middle school. He is enjoying it and does pretty well. Given his size though-at least compared to the other giants out there-I don't think he will be going on to the NFL. He still loves soccer and continues to push himself to become better. It's really cool to watch. Madelyn is also playing soccer and her team has struggled to come together, but are finally starting to look like a team. It's cool to watch the growth there. She wants to try volleyball and wouldn't mind getting back into gymnastics...we will have to see what January brings. As I mentioned, Cambren is just a star soccer player. He really loves it and has boundless amounts of energy. His skills are quite impressive to watch. He is also enjoying flag football although it's a little torturous to watch at this age. I'm not sure if he wants to continue with that or not. I also don't know if our sc
hedule can handle it!
Parker and his buddy from the opposing team after a game.
Cambren making a run!
Parker showing off his moves on the pitch!
1 comment:
Cha... thanks honey.
Post a Comment