My favorite place in the world is our front porch looking in.
Wow! Congratulations guys!! I can't believe she has put up with you all these years Barry.I think we should have a pool party at your place to celebrate :)-Lake's
I can't believe she puts up with me either. I don't deserve her. As far as the pool party goes.. I'm in....
Oh how much the two of you are loved!!! Thanks,Mom M
Congrats guys! Have fun with the next sixteen.
congrats you guys!! such a great couple the 2 of you make.
Congratulations on 16 years.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Wow! Congratulations guys!! I can't believe she has put up with you all these years Barry.
I think we should have a pool party at your place to celebrate :)
-Lake's
I can't believe she puts up with me either. I don't deserve her.
As far as the pool party goes.. I'm in....
I can't believe she puts up with me either. I don't deserve her.
As far as the pool party goes.. I'm in....
Oh how much the two of you are loved!!! Thanks,Mom M
Congrats guys! Have fun with the next sixteen.
congrats you guys!! such a great couple the 2 of you make.
Congratulations on 16 years.
Post a Comment