My favorite place in the world is our front porch looking in.
that is about what my shelf looks like...always checking out way more than I can read at a time! :) what has been your favorite this summer?
I just love it at least you don't have to worry about not having a book to read. That is my problem I never have enough books around. Some of your books are very good choices. I second Rachel's question about your favorite.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
that is about what my shelf looks like...always checking out way more than I can read at a time! :) what has been your favorite this summer?
I just love it at least you don't have to worry about not having a book to read. That is my problem I never have enough books around. Some of your books are very good choices. I second Rachel's question about your favorite.
Post a Comment