How cute is this?!
Cam decided he wanted to bury something really deep. He didn't care what, he just wanted to dig a hole about 40' or so he said. When I told him how deep the pool was, he decided he'd be cool with just a 1' hole. Of course, after he started digging, he was really quite good with 2".
I convinced him to do more of a time capsule and Parker decided to join him. So, they buried it in the yard and will wait for the super long time of 5 days to dig it back up and remember what they were like so very long ago. (Click on the link to check it out!)
http://frontporch.smugmug.com/photos/swfpopup.mg?AlbumID=5312292&AlbumKey=DxCT7
1 comment:
So fun that they wanted to do a time capsule. Funny that they only wanted to wait 5 whole days. I can't wait until my kids come up with clever activities like this.
Post a Comment