My favorite place in the world is our front porch looking in.
Monday, March 3, 2008
SNOW!!!
Cambren's prayers were answered and we got a snowstorm tonight --- it even started to accumulate. I jumped on the opportunity (at Maria's prodding) to go out and try a little night photography in the snow. Here are the results.
I can almost not believe that it snowed in Texas, especially where you guys are at. I guess it has to happen at least once a year. Hopefully it did not stay too long, although I'm sure Cambren would have liked that.
2 comments:
I can almost not believe that it snowed in Texas, especially where you guys are at. I guess it has to happen at least once a year. Hopefully it did not stay too long, although I'm sure Cambren would have liked that.
Those pictures are awesome!
Post a Comment