DALLAS ARBORETUM WITH THE 5TH GRADERS
(I know, my titles are pretty boring. I am playing catch up, so I don't have much time for creativity right now.)
Not quite as enjoyable as going by myself, but fun in its own way. I was one of the parent volunteers for Tanner's class for their field trip to the Arboretum (ha-I fooled them into thinking I could be trusted to watch after six 5th graders). In Lewisville ISD, the parents get to ride on the bus with the kids (oh goodie!). It really was a fun experience though. I just love the Arboretum, I really do. We kind of had to rush, but we got to see a lot. The kids' favorite was the Chocolate Tree exhibit. The most interesting part was seeing Tanner interact with the other kids and getting to know some of the kids in his class (Although I swear I did not think I was as cool as some of these kids seem to think they are. I mean, I really was that cool.) I had a really good time with Tanner since he still does like to hang out with me-I wonder how long that will last? I'll take it while I can get it I guess. He took most of these photos (pretty much all of them without him in it) and did a great job I thought. He has some great perspectives.
No comments:
Post a Comment