Wednesday, October 31, 2007

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Cam's last day at Footprints Preschool was also Halloween and his class Halloween Party. He started off with a party (he started on his birthday) and ended with a party! It is kind of sad because all of the kids have attended this preschool. It is just too far for me to drive him there three times a week. I am hoping to find him something a little closer to home.


We have been so busy lately that I was hoping Halloween would just pass by unnoticed. It didn't though. Madelyn and Cambren were the only ones who wanted to dress up (they turned out so cute!) until about an hour before trick or treating when Tanner and Parker decided they weren't too old to collect candy. So, they threw together 'costumes' and all went out together.


Barry and I passed out candy at the end of the driveway. We met most all the neighbors and can remember nobody's name. It was a really nice night.

No comments:

About this blog