- Dentist visits for all four kids today-a marathon, but made easier by the totally HOT dentist (sorry, no pictures!).
- Cambren's constant planning for our promised future (in 6 years!) trip to the rain forest. He talks at least once daily about where we will stay, what we will see, when we will hike, what we will eat, how we will get there, what maps we will use. He plans to lead our expedition since he will know the most about the rain forest animals.
- Barry's upcoming trip to Paris sans moi! Maybe next time...
- The maturity I've see in Tanner lately. He is really trying hard at being more responsible and aware. Sometimes he seems so grown up-
- 1st soccer games of the season last Saturday. With the gusty winds (And I mean the tree trunk breaking, roof shingle blowing, fence-downing kind of wind: see picture below), it was more like just a ball chase. They had to hold the ball like a football for the kids to kick it off! Crazy!
- Open House at the school tonight. All the kids are doing great! I miss them at home, but mostly I think this is a great place for them right now (and it's easier to take my afternoon naps while they are gone).
- Madelyn's crazy personality! She can sweet, girly, rough and tumble, goofy, obnoxious, cranky, annoying, loving, thoughtful, caring, helpful, and funny. She is a blast!
- Barry's upcoming trip to New York - yeah, without me. (He actually goes here about twice a month so chances are higher that I might get to go one of these times) Maybe next time...
- Just finished reading Dr. Wayne Dyer's Your Erroneous Zones. Currently reading The Happiness Hypothesis by Jonathan Haidt.
- Parker's amazing self-motivation! I swear that kid can truly do anything he puts his mind to. He seems to always be able to bring 150% to the table every time.
- Kudos to Apple's fabulous customer service! In a time where that commodity seems scarce, it was really refreshing! I sent my ipod in for repair on the 23rd and got a replacement by the 27th! Wow!
- I so enjoy my ipod! Podcasts, music, and audiobooks-yippee!
Thursday, March 1, 2007
HIGHLIGHTS, PAST AND FUTURE:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment