Sunday, February 11, 2007

TANNER ENTERS DOUBLE DIGITS

I just can't believe he is already 10! It is the truest cliche of all-time has a way of speeding up, especially when they are young! We are just so proud of him and it is really cool watching him grow up.

We went out to dinner as a family on Tanner's birthday. He got a PSP from mom and dad with some very strict rules attached to it. He was completely thrilled and surprised I think-which you just never get tired of seeing!

The Saturday following his birthday was his party. We put both big TVs together, borrowed another xbox, rented some games, and had way too much junk food. The kids had a lot of fun I think. Tanner didn't really want a cake, so we had ice cream sundaes instead-which really got the party started with all that sugar! Tanner had a great time!

1 comment:

Rachel M said...

10!!! Wow! HAPPY BIRTHDAY Tanner!!

About this blog