Sunday, February 4, 2007



Cam loves storytime at Barnes and Noble




I think it really is the highlight of his week (What does this say about me...?) Anyway, the reader is great and really gets the kids involved. They often play musical instruments and learn about rhythm. A lot of times, it is the same books being cycled with a few new ones thrown in, but Cambren stays enthralled the whole time. I just love watching his facial expressions as he reacts to the stories being read.




His second favorite thing to do at Barnes and Noble (besides begging mom to buy him a book everytime), is t0 play with the really cool Thomas the Train set they have. Santa thought about bringing one for him for Christmas, but then decided Thomas was way too much of an investment. So, we spend some time after story time is through, playing with the Thomas set. Cambren shows me what a wonderful job of sharing and practicing patience he can do.


I think we both enjoy our time there together.

1 comment:

Rachel M said...

CUTE pics of Cam! I wish our bookstore would do storytime...looks like a lot of fun. You are right about Thomas being an investment!

About this blog