My favorite place in the world is our front porch looking in.
cute - you guys are brave I will never let Ari have hampsters, or girbils or anything that looks remotely like a mouse - love you miss you
I'm not sure if we will ever do hamsters, but who knows. I had one as a kid and the hamster houses today are so much cooler than before.
I'm amazed at how much Cambren still loves those things. They are pretty cute and are fairly calm (easy to handle).They are some kind of dwarf hamster. It was a good purchase.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
cute - you guys are brave I will never let Ari have hampsters, or girbils or anything that looks remotely like a mouse - love you miss you
I'm not sure if we will ever do hamsters, but who knows. I had one as a kid and the hamster houses today are so much cooler than before.
I'm amazed at how much Cambren still loves those things. They are pretty cute and are fairly calm (easy to handle).They are some kind of dwarf hamster. It was a good purchase.
Post a Comment