SIGNS
Its happened. I am officially old. I'm the kind of old that is finally wise enough to know I don't know everything and that there are other kinds of wiser olds; but, this is just the kind of old I am right now.
I more frequently than not choose comfort over style.
When I flip to MTV, it makes me think we somehow subscribe to the Playboy channel.
I didn't see the last SNL skit, but I do know the weather tomorrow for Pigeon Forge, TN. (36 degrees, feels like 30 and cloudy).
I almost faint at the price of the kids' shoes and clothes and have come close to saying "School is for learning, not a fashion show."
My legs and butt are now one body part.
If I am up at 11pm it either means I have heartburn or my bladder needs emptying.
*SIGH*
This is what I was reminded of as we celebrated my older by 2 years (do the math) brother Marc's 40th birthday last weekend. In my selfish pity tirade, I did also remember how cool it is that he is still with us since I think my parents were told he probably wouldn't live to see this birthday.
Here are a few pics from the event:


No comments:
Post a Comment