Wednesday, July 4, 2007

MOVING ON



It's funny...I started this post a little over a week ago, writing down some thoughts about this move. It was shortly after we had the inspection and the appraisal had just happened. At that point, I think I was still unsure about whether we are doing the right thing-mostly because of all the stress involved and the problems we have had popping up all over with this sale! What I had written then is different than what I am feeling now.


A week later I can say I cannot wait to close and be out of there! This is a weird move for me because I'm happy and sad. I love that house and the neighborhood, but I will be glad to be moving on as well. So many memories in the short three years we were there!


So, we have our POD packed to the hilt and all of our 'stuff'' is out of there. I can't say thank you enough to everyone that helped us move and get the repairs done to the house-especially the last minute surprise ones!


I only have one last favor to ask of you: Please hit me upside the head if I even mention I am thinking about ever wanting to move again.

No comments:

About this blog