Thursday, April 12, 2007



How we spend our days is, of course, how we spend our lives.


-Anne Dillard


It's been so long, I am not even sure where to start...


Most of you have heard by now about Maddie's seizures. The scariest thing ever. The first one was a "freebie", but the second time means that something is going on. We are going to see a pediatric neurologist at the end of this week. Hopefully, we will have some answers then. She is doing great-she is just mad that she can't go skiing right now! That's our Madelyn.

We are finally getting settled in at our new temporary address. We feel so blessed to have this place while we are figuring out our next move! Since we have had such turmoil with this decision, I don't think that I'll venture to guess where that will be until we are actually there.

We are looking forward to the end of school since these last weeks have been so crazy! The kids have had a great year and they have all enjoyed it so much. We feel really good about our decision to send them to public school.

I hope all the Mother's out there had a great Mother's Day yesterday! I know I did. I am so thankful to be a mom to four of the greatest kids ever. And, I am very grateful to Barry who made it all possible!

1 comment:

Rachel M said...

Glad to see you posting again. Love the picture of Barry and the kids. The kids are all looking so grown up!! Look forward to seeing you guys in July.

Keep us posted on Maddie!

About this blog