Thursday, December 14, 2006

TAKING CHRISTMAS DECORATING TO NEW HEIGHTS














Barry had fun putting up Christmas lights this year. That's right-fun! We borrowed a lift from Matt (Thank you Sunbelt). Ooh, ooh, aah, ahh-me like big equipment-me manly man. Okay, even I can admit it, it was kind of fun. I did feel a little like Chevy Chase in Christmas Vacation with this huge machine putting up our lights. We were out there the morning after Thanksgiving stringing them up! Several trips to Home Depot and many extension cords later, we finally finished! Of course all the kids had turns riding up in the bucket (except Maddie who was at a friend's house). It's higher than you think up there! As always, we have more pictures on our photo website, which you can get to from the link on the right. I think Barry did a fantastic job and it has been so nice to enjoy them for the whole month of December!

Next year, we are thinking of doing something like this-2007 Christmas Lights Blueprint.

No comments:

About this blog